Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A new chapter

Hello all. Well it seems that a new chapter is about to begin. It looks like I will be leaving the Acoustic Detour after nearly five years of playing with this great Camano Island group. I had some amazing times with the AD and will always look back at my time with them fondly. I've got hours upon hours of recorded material from just about every one of our shows over the years, thanks to bass player, sound tech and recording engineer extraordinaire Paul Tibert. I will treasure that collection and will return to it often.

But like I said, it's the start of a new chapter. I've been in Portland for two years now and finally feel ready to put myself back out there to see what I can help create in this great city. I've been playing and recording with a renewed passion and focus and am looking forward to the next project, whatever that may be.

I'll keep you posted.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment